SENIOR SALES EXECUTIVE
SENIOR SALES EXECUTIVE REQUIRED
FOR LEADING MEDIA BRAND
HR Magazine, the leading media brand for directors working in the field of people strategy, is seeking a senior sales executive to maximise revenue opportunities across multi platforms.
A prestigious, highly influential and innovative award-winning brand, HR comprises a monthly publication, daily news bulletin, website, HR Excellence Awards, HR Most Influential ranking and a number of other digital and sponsorship offers.
We are looking for a confident, can-do person with proven experience selling across print, digital and bespoke sponsorship packages. Working in a small team, you will need to develop an empathy and passion for the market. You will be able to take a consultative approach, working across an existing client base as well as developing new prospects. The role will require telephone, email and face-to-face contact. You will become a "face" in the market and work closely with the editor, publisher and sales manager.
Key attributes required:
- Ability to cold call and get to the decision makers
- Ability to create strategic and innovative solutions to customer needs
- Ability to manage accounts from start to finish
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to research the client and the solution that will best fit with that client's business
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to develop an understanding of the HR brand and empathy for the market
- Dedication and passion for the brand and media platforms
- Desire to grow and develop
- Agency contacts an advantage
This is an excellent opportunity to work on a successful, creative and growing brand that is one of the flatgship titles in the Mark Allen Group.
To apply, send a CV and covering letter to: