Sales / Senior Sales Executive – The Big Issue
We are looking for an ambitious, self starter with two year’s minimum advertising sales experience to join The Big Issue advertising team in Central London. The Big Issue is a working partnership with Dennis Publishing, the UK’s leading independent publisher which publishes a portfolio of over 50 magazines, websites and apps.
The role will be to sell advertising solutions and exceed revenue targets on behalf of one of the UK’s most successful and innovative brands. The Big Issue is one of the longest established weekly news and entertainment publications, which provides self help for the homeless and vulnerably housed.
As an advertising sales/senior sales executive you will be required to:
- Be a strong team player and sales leader
- Be confident in selling both face to face and over the phone
- Source new business from competitor press, trade press, internet
- Maintain and grow new and existing business from both direct clients and West-End agencies
- Achieve call and meeting targets
- Fulfil the whole cycle of the sell from the sourcing to putting to press
- Meet deadlines
To be successful in this role you must be confident, enthusiastic and have excellent communication skills. You will need to be prepared to learn and develop in a vibrant, professional and fast paced environment. The candidate we are looking for must have strong business acumen and have a proven track record in sales.
About Dennis Publishing
Dennis Publishing is ever expanding. As we have evolved and become experts in new areas of business, we have seized opportunities to create new profitable divisions, ranging from new format print products to software testing.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Display Senior Sales Consumer Magazines jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Display Senior Sales National Press jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Display Senior Sales Digital / Online jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Display Senior Sales Advertising jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Display Senior Sales Customer Publishing jobs in London (Central)