Classified Sales Executive
This job has now expired
A fantastic opportunity has become available on What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision’s print and online products, working across a client direct patch contributing over £160,000 per year to one of Haymarket’s biggest titles and with huge potential for growth.
What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision has firmly positioned itself within the Home Entertainment industry as the ultimate authority on what kit to buy. Whathifi.com boasts over 1 million unique users and 10 million page impressions per month and our print title has an ABC of 40,972.
The role will require the ideal candidate to contact and manage approximately 700 core clients, advising them on the many different opportunities the What Hi-Fi? Sound and Vision portfolio has to offer, spanning across Print and Online, to maximise revenues generated from their client base.
They will also be expected to take full responsibility of the Dealer Finder pages in the magazine and to assist the Sales Manager in the day to day running and reporting of the new online retailer comparison website, that went live in August last year.
The right applicant will be able to provide evidence of:
- Both Online and Print Sales Experience, preferred not compulsory
- Ability to confidently advise their clients on the right activity for them
- Proactively create new sales opportunities for the brand as a whole and for individual clients
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong reporting and admin skills
- A confident closer and strong negotiator
- Ability to self motivate
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work on their own initiative
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude at all times
- Excellent personal standards
- Confident when speaking to clients and to other members of the team
- Prepared to think outside the box and embrace new ideas
- Good eye for detail