This job has now expired
Several roles available:
Business Development Manager
This dominant, international organisation has been recognised as the digital company to watch and is one of the fastest growing players in the online industry. This company is a profitable start-up backed by a Europe’s leading Venture Capital business. The senior management team is made up of industry leaders from market leading technology companies. The business offer an innovative approach to online advertising with a clear ROI for their clients and now work with over 1200 of the largest e-commerce merchants globally. This is a great opportunity to join one of the most innovative and fastest growing companies in the online advertising space.
The Company offers a self-service platform aimed at small and medium publishers. The company buys inventory directly from over 4,500 publishers in Europe (UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Netherlands), US and Brazil. They aim to only work with quality publishers (every new publisher is manually vetted to ensure quality) and the team of Business Development Managers ensure that they only buy high visibility ad placements. This publisher base is being built by a European inside sales (phone based) team based in London.
They are currently receiving 20 Billion impressions/month through this platform.
The proposition is simple: publishers get access to our personalized retargeting demand, by sending all their impression to us. They calculate in real time the value they are able to pay for each impression received. The company will only ever buy an impression if they can pay a price at or above the floor price the publisher sets in the interface. They buy the inventory using “pass-back”, which means the company monetises certain impressions and then passes the remainder back to wherever the publisher nominates.
Account Manager role: this role involves proactive account management of a key set of accounts both telephone based and face to face. The key measures of success being client retention rate, increasing average monthly budget size and qualitative client feedback.
Business Development role: you will be responsible for prospecting and growing the numbers of publishers they work with or developing existing relationships they hold to drive incremental revenues for them.
Sales Manager role: Prospect, penetrate and create new relationships with small and medium advertising agencies and companies by phone
To be considered for the role you will need:
· To be educated to degree level ideally with a Mathematical / Statistic/ Economy slant
· Proven track record of exceeding sales goals either winning new business or account management
· Have proven experience in a sales or media buying environment, preferably online
· Understanding of the online advertising industry
· Strong analytical skills and an understanding of key online metrics – CPM, CPC and CPA
· A strong desire to succeed
· Experience of cold calling and face to face pitches for the new business role only
· Experience of account management – retention , growth and upsell for the account manager role
· Preferable knowledge of ad serving technology and/or behavioural targeting technology
· Strong knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook) essential
· European language is a plus: German and/or Italian and/or Spanish and /or French
· Demonstrated self-starter who thrives in a team environment
· Extremely proactive, organized, responsible, and proven ability to work well with a team
· Strong communication skills and the ability to pitch comprehensive advertising solutions over the telephone to high-end prospects
· Interest in sales as well as an interest in working with and educating new advertisers
You can't miss the opportunity they offer you to develop your career. Join them to contribute to one of the latest disrupting technologies in online technology. They work hard, play hard and they share the same passion for e-Commerce, Advertising and Technology. They value team work, openness, technical innovation, and results-orientated thinking. The company corporate culture is all about attracting and retaining the best talent. They aim to reward excellence so there are fantastic opportunities for the right candidate.
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Unfortunately due to a large volume of applications we can only respond personally to those who have been successful. Should you not hear from us with 3 working days your application has been unsuccessful in reaching the next stage.
May I take this opportunity to wish you good luck with your job search