This job has now expired
Key job responsibilities:-
- Agency Management - proactively pitching to agencies for specific mobile advertising business and answering agency briefs.
- Working closely with the Sales Director to strategically develop the agency portfolio.
- Regular update meetings with Account Directors, Trading Directors, Heads of Mobiles and their reports.
- Develop sales collateral such as publisher media packs, case studies, and show cases.
- Develop brand direct relationships and build on existing client direct revenues.
- Proactively pitching to agencies and answering briefs with relevant, creative solutions
- Growing revenue through new advertisers as well as from existing clients.
- Be seen as an expert on mobile marketing trends and technology developments.
- You are passionate about digital advertising
- You preferable have sold or bought mobile campaigns
- You must have media advertising experience either in sales or at a media agency
- You are a team player who can quickly build rapport with internal and external customers
- You are enthusiastic and highly motivated
You will be based in the heart of Media Land`, central London The company offers a clear progression path and many benefits. The basic salary is up to £50,000 with an OTE of £70,000 dependent on experience. Mobile will be taking a giant leap this year in what it does and what it can deliver - truly exciting times!