This job has now expired
You will be working with an extremely sociable and rewarding team offering fun incentives, drinks, trips to New York, with all staff receiving an iPad for Christmas.
* You will be responsible for bringing on new business through incoming leads and sourcing leads.
* Manage your own portfolio of client accounts, using a clear road map for business acquisition and client maintenance.
* Reporting back to clients, looking on the system to see what inventory is available to sell each day
* Maintain an accurate database of information on clients including potential advertisers, quotations, competitive costs and other market data.
* Candidates require minimum of 1 year of media sales experience, in print or online
* Experienced in the full sales cycle including proposition, closing deals and post-deal integration.
* Candidate must be a quick learner and able to adapt as the job requires and as the online industry changes.
* Enthusiastic for a successful career in sales
* A great sense of humour and excellent communication skills to fit with current office environment
Such a fantastic opportunity for someone currently working in print or even just starting their online sales career to launch themselves with one of the UK's most well known brands!
Please send your CV to email@example.com for more information