Sales Account Manager
Sales Account Manager
An outstanding opportunity has arisen for a driven, ambitious Sales Account Manager to help one of the globes largest media groups and their most cutting edge subsidiary grow within the UK market.
Having expanded all over Europe, despite having extremely strong backing, this is undoubtedly a start-up environment and therefore candidates must be willing to ‘get their hands dirty’ and be prepared to be rewarded for your efforts.
The ideal candidate will have an strong understanding of the performance advertising landscape and the metrics associated with it. A knowledge of technology as well as the business acumen and analytical ability to focus on the challenges of our biggest clients. They will support the Sales Director and work directly with a group of agencies and clients to gain insight into their broader business objectives. Finally, the Sales Account Manager will deliver reporting, insight, and feedback on all campaigns including the performance against campaign objectives.
Headquartered in Europe, my client's services include Performance-based Display Advertising, Retargeting, Dynamic Creative Optimisation, Affiliate Marketing, Real Time Bidding, Customer Journey Analysis, Sales Modelling, Conversion Optimisation, Marketing Intelligence and Real Time Tracking Technology. The company employs more than 190 people throughout the EMEA region.
- Working with the agency and/or client to understand business objectives and advertising strategy.
- Utilising technology and data to make decisions on the best media channels for specific clients and campaigns.
- Presenting proposals, including cost schedules, to clients.
- Undertaking research and analysing data using specialist industry resources.
- Working with colleagues, other departments and media buyers either in-house or in a specialist agency.
- Keeping abreast of the digital landscape including latest technology players, data providers and analytics tools
- Managing client relationships to build respect and trust in your judgement.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of campaigns in order to inform future campaign
· 3+ years experience working in the media/technology sector or equivalent
· 3+ years in an media planner role within a digital agency or equivalent
· Experience of working in an RTB environment is desirable
· Experience of retargeting and Dynamic Creative Optimisation
· Strong analytical capabilities
· Ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
· Ability to effectively communicate and influence cross-functionally
· Commercially minded, be able to implement solutions which will improve margins and increase revenues.
· Communication to all teams both locally and internationally
· Knowledge and understanding of the digital landscape, advertising channels and the benefits impact and influence the channels have.
About Section:Media Ltd
Section:Media is a specialist recruitment agency that places itself right in the heart of the media landscape. We work to get you results and make sure you have enjoyed getting there.