Account Director - TV!
TV Sponsorship Sales Manager
£40-45k + Commission + Great perks!
Do you dream of working for one of media’s best known TV companies, and sell to the world’s biggest? If you live and breathe consumer then read on...
We are searching for a fantastic TV Account Director to take their next step into a senior role, you will have the opportunity to build on existing or develop new agency contacts, knowing the portfolio of media you represent is at the top of its sector, and brands are fighting for airtime and digital advertising-VOD!
You must be willing to spend your weekends and evenings attending some of the biggest sporting events, concerts and Michelin star restaurants that London has to offer!
You will be networking the agencies to maximise their spend across your media platforms. This commercial role will not just involve TV sales; there will also be an opportunity to flex your creative muscles as innovation and dynamism are the core values which our client has built their success, so if you want to sell more than just airtime, but get involved in online, and innovative S&P deals this is your chance to shine!
Ideally you will be incredibly charismatic and passionate person who enjoys selling to clients and agencies, you will be given the chance to develop your own relationships and nurture existing clients, so a vivacious and out-going personality is a must, as is the ability to sell concepts and take new ideas to existing and new clients.
With offices all around the world this company are growing all the time. There is huge scope to to really kick-start your TV Sales career. Our client will offer you fantastic bonus scheme and unrivalled benefits. They will invest heavily in your career and help you fulfil your sales potential.
Apply now: email@example.com
- 18 January 2013
- 18 February 2013
- Advertising, Advertising Agency, Ambient, Cinema, Creative Agency, Digital / Online, National Press, Outdoor, Radio, TV
- Account Management, Advertisement Director, Advertisement Manager, Agency Sales, Business Development, Commercial Director, Field Sales, Sales Director, Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Senior Sales
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About SAVVY Media Ltd
Savvy Media Ltd is a London based media & Digital recruitment company passionate about placing quality candidates that reach the high standards and work practice similar to its own.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Sponsorship Senior Sales National Press jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Sponsorship Senior Sales TV jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Sponsorship Senior Sales Digital / Online jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Sponsorship Senior Sales Ambient jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Sponsorship Senior Sales Radio jobs in London (East)