SEARCH PLATFORM ACCOUNT DIRECTOR!
My client is a global player in revenue acquisition management platform technology. With offices around the world and leading global brands investing in its platform it has very few real competitors. My client offers a truly integrated platform for search, social, display, and mobile marketing; helping advertisers and agencies improve financial performance, save time, and make better decisions. It offers great career potential for dynamic, career-minded professionals who want to reach the top in our industry.
My client is experiencing rapid growth and is searching for an Account Director with a search marketing and account management background to join its growing London team. The Account Director will have responsibility for a portfolio of strategic agency and direct clients, mentoring account managers on key account management and contract negotiation.
- Overall responsibility for managing a portfolio of strategic agency and direct clients
- Forge client relationships at all levels, but with a focus on heads of department and exec sponsors
- Oversee launch of new clients onto the platform
- Ensure high client satisfaction at all times and demonstrate long term value of the partnership
- Work with developers and solution architects to understand any client custom requirements and deliver a commercially viable solution
- Work with Client Services Managers and Analytics team to encourage full adoption of the platform
- Work with Client Services Managers to demo and train on new products and features
- Keep up to date with all product & feature developments and promote benefits to clients
- Identify and develop opportunities for revenue growth within existing client base Negotiate commercial terms for renewal and new business opportunities
- Forecast revenues from existing client base to feed into exec team business planning
- Thorough understanding of and experience in PPC / Paid Search
- Excellent key account management experience
- Proven track record generating revenues from existing clients and building long-term relationships
- Experience of formulating client contracts and commercial models
- Experience working with blue-chip clients and media agencies at a senior level
- Good understanding of digital marketing including display, facebook, ad exchanges, and other social media
- Thorough understanding of digital tracking and analytics technologies
This is a fantastic opportunity so please get in contact with James Stevenson on 0796 876 2516. I am also on LinkedIn (search for James Stevenson).
We currently have a number of other exciting digital opportunities which I would love to chat through with you, all at prominent companies.