This job has now expired
18 January 2013
15 February 2013
£45000 - £65000 per annum + + 30% BONUS
My client is a global player in revenue acquisition management platform technology. With offices around the world and leading global brands investing in its platform it has very few real competitors. My client offers a truly integrated platform for search, social, display, and mobile marketing; helping advertisers and agencies improve financial performance, save time, and make better decisions. It offers great career potential for dynamic, career-minded professionals who want to reach the top in our industry.
My client is experiencing rapid growth and is searching for an Account Director with a search marketing and account management background to join its growing London team. The Account Director will have responsibility for a portfolio of strategic agency and direct clients, mentoring account managers on key account management and contract negotiation.
- Overall responsibility for managing a portfolio of strategic agency and direct clients
- Forge client relationships at all levels, but with a focus on heads of department and exec sponsors
- Oversee launch of new clients onto the platform
- Ensure high client satisfaction at all times and demonstrate long term value of the partnership
- Work with developers and solution architects to understand any client custom requirements and deliver a commercially viable solution
- Work with Client Services Managers and Analytics team to encourage full adoption of the platform
- Work with Client Services Managers to demo and train on new products and features
- Keep up to date with all product & feature developments and promote benefits to clients
- Identify and develop opportunities for revenue growth within existing client base Negotiate commercial terms for renewal and new business opportunities
- Forecast revenues from existing client base to feed into exec team business planning
- Thorough understanding of and experience in PPC / Paid Search
- Excellent key account management experience
- Proven track record generating revenues from existing clients and building long-term relationships
- Experience of formulating client contracts and commercial models
- Experience working with blue-chip clients and media agencies at a senior level
- Good understanding of digital marketing including display, facebook, ad exchanges, and other social media
- Thorough understanding of digital tracking and analytics technologies
This is a fantastic opportunity so please get in contact with James Stevenson on 0796 876 2516. I am also on LinkedIn (search for James Stevenson).
We currently have a number of other exciting digital opportunities which I would love to chat through with you, all at prominent companies.
Ultimate Asset recruits at all levels across offline and digital. We recruit for leading media owners and media agencies. We believe in developing long-term, trusted relationships.