Agency Sales Manager - Brand Engagement
Sales Manager – Brand Engagement
50- 60k base with 30% OTE
Our client powers innovative brand engagement and direct response campaigns on social networks, mobile apps as well as online games and services.
They enable publishers and developers of social, mobile and online games and apps to monetize non-paying customers as well as acquire loyal users in a cost-effective manner.
Their cost- per–engagement solution offers advertises an innovative flexible creative canvas to reach consumers across social & mobile gaming environments with their key advertising message from distributing video content, bespoke branded mini games and eye-catching rich media formats, even a call to arms to drive real world actions – in terms of driving purchases, sampling, trialing products or services.
The company is headquartered in Berlin with offices in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, London, Paris, Istanbul, and Tokyo.
Our client has a highly engaged audience of + 200 million unique users globally with 28 million of them being in the UK. As such, they are looking for an outstanding media sales professional who has a good consultative approach, creative flair and is not afraid to break down doors and forge relationships with key customers in order to win new business.
Ideally, they are looking for someone with a minimum of four to five years sales experience on the media owner side and with solid media agency and / or client contacts.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Be the public face of the company - face-to-face amongst their patch of agency, client and PR contacts
- Conduct a high volume of external sales meetings
- Source a high quality and robust pipeline of advertising prospects and keep up-dates accurate records in Sales Force
- Create highly profitable integrated ad deals using the platform
- Meeting monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Building and maintaining meaningful relationships with designated patch of key UK agencies and clients direct from planner level right through to Group Account Director level, Heads Of Digital and beyond
- Be seen as an expert on social gaming audiences amongst our clients and agencies
- Regular accurate reporting and forecasting of sales figures to the UK Sales Director and Senior Vice President of Global Sales
- · Proactively keeping on top of leads on competitive media offline and online
Characteristics required for role:
- First class contacts throughout the media industry – good contacts at media agencies essential, knowing clients direct a definite advantage
- A minimum of four to five years premium sales experience on the media owner side
- A good understanding and / or passion for the social network / social gaming eco-system / mobile gaming space is also highly desirable
- A strong negotiator face-to-face, on the phone and in-writing
- A highly consultative approach who is able to see the bigger picture of where the solution can fit into the overall media mix as part of clients’ advertising schedules
- A creative thinker, able to think laterally and come up with strong, fresh, innovative campaign ideas for clients business needs and marketing problems
- Commercial acumen – able to identify and maximise business interests from an advertising point-of-view in the industry
- The ability to use research and insight to come up with robust and cohesive sales arguments
- A can-do attitude willing to take on tasks above and beyond their day-to-day remit
- Someone who can work for the good of the team but also capable of hitting individual targets
- A self-motivator who can organise their own time effectively, carry out simultaneous projects and meet deadlines
What They Offer
- Chance to work on a product that is used by 200+ million users every day
- Amazingly international team with more than 130 passionate people from 30+ countries
- Secure position at the global leader in a rapidly growing industry
- Competitive remuneration package
- Working environment in which your contribution can – and will – make a difference
To Apply for this excellent role, click the Apply Now button below