This job has now expired
International Business Development Manager – Exhibitions
£35k + car/car allowance + comms
If you want a more significant part in identifying new territories and strategies for events growth, this unique opportunity Is for you…
Our client is a globally recognised and trusted symbol for excellence across a number of diverse industry sectors, and with ambitious plans for growth ahead the time to join one of the most respected company’s in media could not be any better!
The International Business Development Manager (IBDM) will be responsible for generating revenue as well as identifying new opportunities for the portfolio.
This newly created role reflects the exciting international growth of the portfolio and the increased focus on developing a market leading portfolio of products across the world. The IBDM will identify new geographic opportunities and oversee the P+L responsibility for current geo-adaptations taking place in India, China and Turkey.
· P+L responsibilities for current geo adapts that take place in India, China and Turkey
· Generating international revenue into geo adapts
· Understanding key client’s international strategy and decision making process
· Identifying new geographic opportunities for current portfolio
· Develop and implement rolling strategic plans for international products in partnership with product owners
· Develop relationships with key accounts to better understand their international strategies and buying process
· Lead the international sales campaign across all relevant product
· Maximise all potential sales on the international products by working with the local sales teams, meeting and exceeding monthly and annual sales targets and developing nx revenue
If you have exceptional International Business Development experience and the ability to drive results and identify new geographic opportunities we would like to hear from you. We are looking for an individual who can identify new geographic opportunities with a background in events, strong sales experience, business intelligence.
So why not make 2013 the year your career really takes off, send us your CV and have a confidential conversation with one of our experienced consultants.