* This is an excellent opportunity for an Account Manager or an Account Director to join an innovative media agency that specialise in out of home media strategy, planning and buying and also cross platform campaigns, including digital out of home.
* Working closely with other key departments, including the innovation department, to ensure that Best Practice is followed across all campaigns
* Sourcing clear briefs from clients, you will be experiencing clients' brands - researching their products & those of competitors.
* Understanding recent / historical activity - creating competitive profiling
* You will proactively challenge briefs and brainstorm to create Communications Platforms
* You will be liaising with client partners such as their creative agency
* You will produce integrated proposals / plans
* Suggesting future campaign enhancements
This is a specialist media agency that is a leader in its specialism. This forward thinking agency aim to continually address emerging technology and consumer activity and how the combination of the two offers space for new platforms to emerge for advertisers.
* You are likely to come from a media agency or out of home agency.
* You will be likely to have an out of home or cross media planning and buying background, ideally with a good knowledge of digital and out of home
* You will have an interest in the emerging cross platforms between out of home and other media channels, such as digital.
*You will be organised, diligent and numerical.
To apply, please submit your CV or contact Amanda on 0207 612 3842.
pfj is the UK’s largest and leading media recruiter. We recruit sales professionals ranging from Media Sales Executives and Advertising Account Managers, through to MD and CEO level jobs, across Consumer Magazines, B2B Magazines, National Press, Regional