This job has now expired
Media Sales Manager
Salary 35k base with 60 – 65k OTE
This exciting start-up is looking for a Media Sales Manager to join a highly entrepreneurial team.
Launched in 2011, this premium digital publisher provides food lovers with great recipes, tips and how to videos from over 80 of most awarded chefs.
Their content is shared through their website which receives over 350,000 visits a month, their award winning iPad / iPhone apps and many vibrant social media platforms, which includes over 90,000 highly engaged Facebook fans and more than 200,000 Goggle+ followers.
2013 looks set see the company grow significantly, so this is an exciting time to be joining the company for the right individual who can demonstrate a creative and dedicated approach and who is excited about the opportunities and challenges of being involved in a fast moving digital start-up.
If you are passionate about food with 4-7 years media sales experience, then lick your lips and read on
· Identify and find out who controls the advertising budget
· Contact leads via email and/or phone to set up and close deals
· Draw clients into the world of our products and sell media packages through negotiation around the creation of bespoke packages
· Close deals, recording all pipeline details and issue appropriate ‘paperwork’
· Gain insights from clients and feed them into our tech team to ensure that our advertising platform meet the needs of our clients
· Work with the Business Development Director and CEO to develop larger deals and long term strategic partnerships
· Working closely and reporting directly into the Business Development Director, maintain comprehensive contact spread-sheet, keeping him informed of all activity on a daily/weekly basis
· Academic qualifications are less important than attitude, ability and previous relevant media sales experience [eg. advertising, sponsorship etc], ideally in a digital publishing environment targeting premium brands / food related brands
· Direct client selling experience
· B2B or B2C display advertising sales
· Online media sales
· Ambition to succeed and progress within a media sales environment
London (Bethnal Green )
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Unfortunately due to a large volume of applications we can only respond personally to those who have been successful. Should you not hear from us with 3 working days your application has been unsuccessful in reaching the next stage.
May I take this opportunity to wish you good luck with your job search