This job has now expired
Senior Sales Manager, Hotels
Travelzoo (Europe) Ltd is the European subsidiary of Travelzoo Inc. (NASDAQ: TZOO), a global Internet media company. Travelzoo is the world’s largest publisher of travel and entertainment deals, with more than 26 million weekly subscribers.
Travelzoo has operated in Europe since May 2005. Travelzoo’s European media properties, which reach 6 million travel enthusiasts in France, Germany, Spain and the UK, include the Travelzoo Top 20® list, the Newsflash™ email alert service, Travelzoo® websites, the Travelzoo Network™, the SuperSearch™ tool, Fly.com™ and Travelzoo Local Deals™.
Travelzoo’s Deal Experts, in 25 offices around the world, follow a one-of-a-kind process to source, verify and alert subscribers to the very best travel and entertainment offers.
Based in our Central Manchester Office, the Senior Sales Manager, Hotels will be an independent contributor, who will also spend approximately 30% of their time managing the Hotel Sales Team and will help accelerate our growth within the UK online sector and have the following responsibilities:
- Develop outstanding advertising and e-commerce sales relationships within the UK and European hotel industry
- Evangelise Travelzoo’s 26 million subscribers worldwide to secure the very best hotel deals
- Meet and exceed personal quarterly sales goals
- Work with colleagues in Europe and the US to ensure that opportunities are fully leveraged and the very best content is secured
- Strategic account development with major industry players
- Responsibility for our Manchester Hotel Sales Team (currently a team of 3)
- Ideally educated to degree level (or equivalent)
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of media / advertising sales
- They will have excellent management skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth work environment
- A proven ability to plan, develop and execute online sales strategies
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal communication skills with particular emphasis on presentation, analytical and sales expertise and negotiation techniques
- Knowledge of the online travel/media publishing industry would be an advantage
- Hands-on approach, team player and self-starter attitude
- Must be a well connected industry professional with breadth of knowledge of the hotel sector
- Would consider someone from within the travel industry, with an emphasis on product knowledge
- A solid history of building business relationships
What we offer
- Competitive salary and bonus opportunity
- Excellent global career opportunities in a high-growth company
- Unique travel perk
If you recognize yourself in the profile, please click the "Apply now" button.