Account Manager – APEX Platform
This job has now expired
Account Manager – APEX Platform
£22k - £28k
- Ink is the global leader in connecting with travellers. We write, design and produce inflight magazines for more airlines than any other company in the world, as well as reaching a captive audience of hundreds of millions of travellers each year via Targeted Advertising (TAD) on confirmation emails, check-in emails, print-at-home & mobile boarding passes and onboard entertainment systems.
- We are proud to work with over three dozen airlines, producing media in 13 languages and selling advertising in over 100 countries. Our clients include Air Macau, Bangkok Airways, easyJet, Eurostar, Germanwings, Gulf Air, Jetstar, Ryanair, Tiger Airways, TurboJET (the ferry from Hong Kong to Macau), United Airlines, PrivatAir and Wizz Air, plus many more.
- We own the Airline Retail Conference (ARC) in Europe and Asia-Pacific, the China Travel Retail Conference in Shanghai, and we produce the Airline Passenger Experience Media Platform in association with APEX, the Airline Passenger Experience Association.
- We are ranked 7th in the Investec Hot 100 Real Business List 2012 for high performance companies.
About APEX The Airline Passenger Experience Association (APEX) encompasses a network of businesses and professionals that are committed to providing a world-class airline experience for passengers around the globe. Every day, APEX members are improving every aspect of the airline experience: from designing, building and installing flat-bed seating, entertainment and communications systems on commercial aircraft, to airport lounges and inflight dining. About the role
- You'll be developing and managing revenue and relationships with direct clients and agencies across a number of industries. You need to be a focused, proactive self-starter, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Additionally, you're an advisor and consultant, as well as a client advocate within Ink.
- You'll use your analytical skills to develop and close new business, grow existing business, and support clients with insights, market analysis and other collateral. Above all, you'll be responsible for hitting your revenue targets.
- BA/BSc degree or equivalent with top-class academics preferred
- Fluent in English. Preference for multilingual staff
- Proven track record in advertising sales and media account management
- Excellent organizational, analytical and influencing skills.
- Ability to influence product development through interaction with relevant colleagues and peers
- A deep understanding of the industry's issues, a vision for its growth, and a commitment to achieving Ink’s 3 year growth plan
- Experience of developing face-to-face commercial relationships
- Experience in and an understanding of commercial events
- Experience of meeting and exceeding revenue targets
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Excellent telephone manner and presentation abilities
- Fast moving environment for a market leader in a growth sector
- Coaching and development programmes for all employees
- International travel opportunities
- Significant earning potential
To apply, please click the "Apply now" button.