This job has now expired
Digital Sales Exec – Digital Division
The Telegraph Media Group has set the pace for change within the UK newspaper industry. We have successfully evolved into a multi-platform digital operation that continues to deliver the highest quality journalism, setting the global news agenda. This transformation means we remain ahead of our competition at the leading edge of the ever-changing media landscape. As part of our continuing commitment to being the industry's leading media organisation, we are seeking to appoint a Digital Sales Executive to join our Digital Team.
As Digital Sales Executive, you will assume responsibility for forging strong relationships with the UK’s leading West End digital advertising agencies and selling digital advertising space across telegraph.co.uk.
- Identifying potential advertisers and matching their advertising requirements with the online platform
- Meet and exceed set sales targets
- Persuade new and current advertisers of the advantages offered by the online offering
- Cultivate and maintain good professional and personal relations with customers/agencies
- Ensure that all advertising bookings and copy instructions are made promptly, accurately and clearly.
- Negotiate business according to standards (business principles & ethics, i.e. honesty, integrity)
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of company, products, competitors and advertising and newspaper industries
- Solid experience of selling digital advertising space
- A strong background of pitching and selling to large advertising agencies
- The ability to manage existing accounts whilst also winning new business
- Demonstrate the ability and experience of pitching creative and bespoke ideas to clients
- Candidates that have advertising agency experience will also be considered.
For further information and to apply online please click on the "Apply Now" button