This job has now expired
SJP Business Media (SJP) is a rapidly growing integrated business-to-business media and events company with a strong portfolio of brands in future focused markets. Our loyal people are very important to the business which is why we have a high retention rate of staff. Our culture encourages innovation in approach and delivers investment in our products.
The successful Account Manager will help develop two of our most exciting brands Internet Retailing and Eseller across events, print and online.
Internet Retailing was a launch by SJP in 2006 and now includes a portfolio of business content driven channels that include an annual conference, exhibition, series of seminars , CEO dinners as well as our magazine web portal, research projects and awards. Internet Retailing is covering one of the most exciting global growth industries ecommerce and multichannel retailing. The portfolio generates in excess of £2.5 million in revenue and has grown 30%+ year on year over the last three years
Eseller is a new launch focused on the SME ecommerce and retailing sector and is coming up to its first anniversary and the brand is already exceeding expectations.
- Winning new business from the numerous leads that are coming in from our marketing campaigns and through your own endeavours
- Selling exhibition space and sponsorship on Internet Retailing expo
- Being responsible for generating online revenues for Eseller
- Working with the other account managers and directors to make sure the targets are exceeded so you can benefit from the uncapped commission ( The sales team has only missed one quarter target in the last six we have monthly and quarterly commissions)
- Meeting clients such as MasterCard , Wonga or Email Vision to present new idea’s and deliver perfect presentations
- Heading off to the pub early on a Friday afternoon to celebrate with rest of the team because you have thrashed your weekly targets
- Someone with a proven track record of sales in business media and events
- The Account Manager will have looked after blue chip clients and SME businesses
- Will demonstrate they have come up with ideas that generated new revenue streams
- The Account Manager will be responsible for business development and maintaining client relations.
- The Account Manager would be able to demonstrate a proactive approach towards their clients through excellent sales territory growth.
- Experience of working on a successful launch would also be a bonus
- Training and development.
- Sales incentives
- Opportunity to win holidays and vouchers
- Working with a social bunch
- A professional but informal office environment.
- SJP Business Media is located in modern dynamic offices in the heart of the city of London and very close to both Bank and Cannon street tube stations.
For further information and to apply online please click on the "Apply Now" button