Account Manager - International
Account Executive/Account Manager - International
£ 40 - 50k OTE £ 75k
This role is to join one of the world's leading providers of professional information and consulting services within the aviation industry. With the expansion of the business in the UK, new opportunities exist for an experienced professional to join the team in sales.
You will be working inthe London office and reporting to the European Sales Director, you will be responsible for developing new business within the OEM and MRO markets across EMEA as well develop business from an existing client base.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Selling business information and consulting at different steps along the value chain
- Developing a sales network by conducting business development calls and where necessary arranging client meetings
- Managing short and long term sales cycles through to completion
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED:
- An exceptional understanding of the sales process as well as a demonstrable ability to uncover customers needs and establish value.
- Professional attitude and good presentation skills
- An ability to build strong business relationships with clients up to a board level.
- Good cold calling skills and a talent for creating new business opportunities.
- Good computer skills and a capacity to use complex software products.
- Flexible and imaginative approach to challenges of reaching a global prospect base
- Experience in data / business information and analytics sales
- A sales background in the aerospace market is highly preferred
- Experience of working across an international sales territory
- Outstanding verbal and written Communications skills. Languages would be a plus.
- Proven track record in creating and managing a new business pipeline essential
- Competitive salaries and commission plan
- Laptop & blackberry
- Pension Scheme
- 29 Days Holiday
- Paid Charity Days – 2 days per year
- Life Insurance (4x salary)
- Save As You Earn Share Scheme (SAYE)