Up to 22k + Commission
MyTimeMedia Ltd publishes some of the best known specialist hobby magazines in the UK including popular titles such as RCM&E, Model Engineer, Model Boats and Popular Patchwork.
We are also the people responsible for two of the most loved hobby events in the country; The Model Engineer Exhibition and Euromilitaire.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieve a minimum phone time of one hour per day
- Achieve a minimum of 100 effective calls per week
- Manage and build relationships with customers to drive ad sales revenue growth year on year
- Source new business from competition and other mediums/ lead generation routes
- Develop close links with clients to identify new ways of developing revenue
- Attend exhibitions and conferences in the UK
- Manage the flatplans to ensure all space is sold. Ensure that minimum yield targets are met for all paginations.
- Phone back all clients that have advertised in order to check response and discuss future requirements / sell repeat business
- Answer phone calls that are made into the department and deal with all enquiries in a professional and efficient manner
- Book advertisements correctly onto the system to ensure that they appear in the right part of the newspaper and are charged at the correct agreed rate
- Maintain accurate customer records for future reference
- Report back relevant business information to the Sales Manager through regular team meetings and monthly reports
- Deal quickly and efficiently with all invoice queries and resolve within 5 days
- 6+ Months media sales experience
- Print and Online sales experience
- Experience in working to deadline driven sales environment
- Experience in working in an office based environment
- Customer facing experience
To apply, please click the "Apply now" button.