Sponsorship Sales Executive
My client is the most respected producers of communication and intelligence for the UKs Government and Public Sector.
Their conference and events arm brings the most influential people in the country together to discuss and learn about the policies and issues that shape the society we live in.
These widely respected events examine a broad range of public policy subjects, attracting audiences, speakers and event partners desirable to blue chip sponsors.
Due to expansion and an incredible programme lined up for 2013, my client is not looking to bring on another Sponsorship Sales Executive to join the team and drive revenue across this incredibly influential series of events.
As Sponsorship Sales executive you will be selling across a large number of conferences, both established and new, which vary in size from small half day Briefings to high profile summits. These conferences are well respected and cover a wide range of subjects primarily aimed at the wider public sector.
You will have to understand the market and quickly asses the commercial opportunities. You will be selling sponsorship opportunities & exhibition packages and will be expected to understand UK public policy and the needs of your clients via the phone and face to face meetings.
Competencies & Qualifications:
- * Solid sponsorship sales experience
- * A good understanding of consultative sales approach
- * An understanding and interest in UK public policy
- * Excellent writing skills and the ability to provide well presented concise sponsorship proposals to a wide and varied range of customers
- * The drive and determination to succeed in a competitive environment
- * A positive attitude and work ethic
- * Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- * An analytical approach to problem solving
- * Excellent team working skills
The successful candidate will be based in fantastic offices with great office environment and earning a very strong OTE.