This job has now expired
A leading media agency is looking for a TV Associate Director to join their London team. You will join one of the teams and be responsible for buying requirements across all the media for the agency. This role requires a TV specialist and a thorough understanding of media in general, as you work within a multi-media trading team. You will be reporting to the Buying Director.
This particular media agency is renowned for its amazing atmosphere. Creative and forward-thinking, this agency is looking for a motivated and charismatic person to fill the role.
Key responsibilities include:
- Spread TV knowledge within the multimedia team
- Manage the buying requirements of all clients across the agency
- Collaborate with all planners and departments within the agency
- Ensure delivery from the buying unit at the agency are based on strategy and client guarantees
- Manage the team of buying managers and managers assigned to your account
- Ensure that team are very prepared to meet client requirements
- Foster and maintaining relationships with media owners and media auditors
- Monitor and ensure delivery by client vs. targets
- Mentor and train team members and foster career progression
- Support senior management
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years buying experience. A charismatic TV expert, you will be highly proficient in dealing with all levels of client interaction, and will share your vast TV knowledge within the multimedia team. Enthusiastic and interested in media, you will be willing to taking on responsibilities in a secondary channel as well. Driven and independent, prior experience of managing client deals and auditing is a must! You will be a team player and will support senior management. The ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining high levels of attention to detail is crucial to the role. Organised and independent, you will be well versed in DDS, PowerPoint and Excel.
This really is a great opportunity, so if this sounds like the role for you and you`d like to find out more, then get in contact with me, Alex Michaels on 020-7920-6401 or email your CV to email@example.com.
SYLEX currently has a number of other Media Planning and Buying based roles available at leading media agencies that may be of interest to you. We recruit into the majority of the top 20 media planning and buying agencies.
Job ref: AM 12118