This job has now expired
30 January 2013
27 February 2013
City of London
£75000 - £100000 per annum + commission + benefits
This client is a global Internet media company and trusted publisher of travel, entertainment and local deals with a global audience of over 30 million subscribers. With an extremely impressive track record they operate across Europe, North America and Asia with a multiplatform approach providing a global marketing platform for some of the largest household travel/tourism and leisure companies.
Due to continued success they are now looking for an experienced Sales Director to lead one of their key divisions in the UK. This role will be vital in providing leadership and vision across the organization, working closely with editorial and sales to increase productivity and output.
This is a senior position within a global company and the deal candidate will have the following experience:
- BA/MA from a leading University/Institution.
- Experience within the UK online deal publishing industry.
- Proven experience and ability in leading an organization and large team
- Ability to work directly with clients outlining the economic value and ROI of a detailed product solution.
- A proven track record of leading from the front and managing high value budgets.
- A passion for the travel and tourism industry.
To find out more about this opportunity please apply today or contact Matt Demain at Gemini-Search.
A truly focused recruitment business based in London’s West End, Gemini Search is part of Hamilton Bradshaw