Promotions Manager – Media - £40k+bens
Promotions Manager – Media
The Promotions Manager will be responsible for filling the Promotions schedule with sales-driving promotions and implementing these plans on a timely basis against budget.
The key responsibilities of the Promotions Manager will include:
- Constantly looking for new, innovative promotional opportunities across various industries including retail, publishing and the service sector
- Negotiating with clients to ensure the best promotion possible is on offer
- Executing the promotion (writing concise and effective copy, briefing the design team - print and online, final client sign-off)
- Overseeing the marketing of the promotion through various avenues including adverts in the newspaper, online, point-of-sale and third-party contra opportunities, working alongside the Promotions Director and Newspaper Sales Director.
- Working alongside other areas of the business including Editorial, Legal, Production and Advertising to ensure effective execution of projects Monitor budgets and update spreadsheets regularly, keeping abreast of targets
Candidates should have the following background:
- 2-3 years’ promotions experience, ideally within a media environment
- Effective communicator with a good telephone manner and confidence in a formal meeting / presentation environment
- A background in writing copy for promotional purposes
- Experience of building, nurturing and maintaining relationships across all levels of business (internal and external)
- The ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure, with a positive attitude
- A motivated team player
- Organised, professional and resilient
A passion and commitment for working in a fast-paced media environment is essential
To apply, please click the "Apply now" button.
About Telegraph Media Group
The Telegraph Media Group has set the pace for change within the UK newspaper industry. We have successfully evolved into a multi-platform digital operation that continues to deliver the highest quality journalism, setting the global news agenda.