This job has now expired
Market Research Sales & Business Development Manager
£21k - £50k base (depending on experience) + Uncapped Commission and Benefits – OTE £100k
- Uncapped commission
- 20 days annual holiday allowance, rising with each year of service and an extra day off for your birthday
- Additional soft bonuses (vouchers, company phone etc)
A great opportunity has arisen for a creative Sales & Business Development Manager to join our global online market research agency, Atomik Research. We are an artistic agency so are looking for an open-minded individual that has an energetic spirit and an imaginative flair. This is a fantastic time to join as we are continuing to grow and looking for additional members to join the team and drive the business forward. The ideal candidate should have sufficient sales experience, pitching consumer and business panels to secure research projects for both PR agencies and direct clients.
This is an excellent opportunity to be an integral part in the growth of the business and achieve revenue targets. You will drive the pivotal moments where your leads turn into incisive value-based meetings, and reap the rewards (financial and otherwise) of negotiating contracts to a successful close.
Atomik Research is a leading online market research agency with a strong editorial PR and marketing background which enables us to formulate specialist PR surveys that provide vital news links for strong editorial features.
- Primary focus will be securing new business from PR agencies
- Generating leads through professional networking and cold-call techniques (in-person & via telephone)
- Securing value-based meetings
- Researching and composing creative Market Research ideas to pitch
- Pitching research campaigns to PR Agencies and direct clients
- Negotiating contracts
- Ability to understand the prospective clients business needs
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously
- 2+ years of successful sales / business development experience
- Experience working with big brands and PR Agencies
- A strong knowledge and understanding of market research and research processes - particularly quantitative and online panel based research.
- Ability to work under pressure and hit monthly targets
- Possess a creative flair and entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to work in highly flexible, rapidly changing, ambiguous work environment
- A tenacious appetite for securing new business
- Set clear objectives from day one
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Superior time management skills and strong attention to detail
- A ‘can-do’ attitude
To take advantage of this exciting opportunity please send your CV for consideration today.