This job has now expired
E-learning Developer / Instructional Designer
- Design and build innovative e-Learning solutions for blue chip multinational clients.
- Oversee the development of high quality materials, from client brief through to execution and delivery.
- Work as part of a team engaged on various projects and act as technical lead.
- Good communication skills for clients and stakeholders at all levels.
- Must be able to devise flexible and innovative solutions.
- Design and develop innovative and engaging e-learning materials using Adobe Captivate,
- Investigate client needs and propose innovative learning solutions
- Support the development of mobile learning solutions
- Create design documents and update content information
- Coordinate and collaborate closely with designers, subject matter experts and clients
- Research learning tools/new solutions, and present winning strategy value propositions
Skills and requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in e-learning and Instructional Design
- Advanced Adobe Captivate 5.5 knowledge
- Experience with Learning and Content management systems
- Experience of SCORM compliance
- High level of self-motivation and an interest in e-learning trends
- Familiarity with Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Familiarity with Adobe Flash and ActionScript 3
- Familiarity with Mobile learning technologies