This job has now expired
You will be collating, reporting and analysing data to find insights that will inform campaign management and client strategies.
This is a hands-on role and a brilliant opportunity to work with established client services and digital marketing teams. You will be handling data drawn from web analytics, PPC advertising, display advertising and client's internal MI data sources and become the agency's lead data expert.
* Work closely with Account Managers and Client Services colleagues to analyse client data and identifying meaningful conclusions
* Narrative writing to accompany analysis, in email, presentation or other formats
* Presenting to non-technical clients as part of a wider team
* Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and on multiple projects
* You will be an expert in data analysis and statistics
* You will have experience of analysing large volumes of data from multiple, related sources
* You will have at least two year's full time experience in data analysis
* You will have experience working with Omniscope or a similar platform
This is a fantastic and fun company to join, they have regular events and are looking for someone who will get involved!