Digital Sales Executive
Digital Sales Executive- £25k + great commission
Our client is looking for a talented and dynamic digital sales manager to monetise its mobile apps and community websites.
The company is the leading specialist publisher of Hi Fi and Home Cinema magazines as well a leading publisher of hobby and craft magazines.
It has a growing portfolio of e-commerce websites and is at the forefront of digital publishing. This role is for an experienced digital sales executive with at least 2 years experience.
Selling across a portfolio of 13 websites and 15 tablet apps, the role will require creative selling across the latest advertising formats, as well as cross media solutions.
You will need to be able to sell to all levels at leading media agencies and be confident proposing ideas for both website and mobile.
A proven track record of growing agency relationships and winning new business will be essential as this role requires pro-active cross-media selling.
We are looking for someone who has sales experience with digital agencies & direct clients. The successful candidate should thrive in a start-up environment working on their own initiative.
- Pro-actively drive online advertising revenue on the websites
- Work with web editors to commercially develop revenues from video content on the websites
- Drive advertising revenues on mobile apps
- Build revenues on the apps for interactive content including video content and sell sponsorship opportunities across websites and apps.
- Generate ideas for new advertising possibilities and work with print and web editors to implement these solutions and build a network of digital agency contacts.
- Strong track record in digital advertising sales, including; agency contacts and a proven ability to sell, close and break new business. Working knowledge of all the latest digital advertising formats.
- Attention to detail; and strong oral and written communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and able to manage multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to sell conceptual, multi-faceted advertising packages.
- Excellent negotiation skills with an ability to adapt to change in a fast paced atmosphere
- Experience in managing latest reporting and forecasting tools for digital advertising sales.
The role is based in Orpington, Kent which has easy access to central London and the South East.
For further information and to apply online please click on the "Apply Now" button
- 04 February 2013
- 11 March 2013
- Business Magazines, Consumer Magazines, Digital / Online, Directories, National Press, Regional Press
- Account Management, Advertisement Manager, Business Development, Field Sales, Sales Director, Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Senior Sales, Telesales
More jobs like this
- Subscriptions Telesales Business Magazines jobs in London (East)
- Subscriptions Telesales Consumer Magazines jobs in London (East)
- Subscriptions Telesales National Press jobs in London (East)
- Subscriptions Telesales Regional Press jobs in London (East)
- Subscriptions Telesales Digital / Online jobs in London (East)