This job has now expired
Role: Senior Sales Executive (French as first language)
Location: London, City
Package: 30k- 35k (dependant on experience) plus excellent uncapped commission
Based in luxury offices in the city, our clients boasts a 50 year history for publishing market leading B2B and B2C magazines, conferences, awards across EMEA. Due to continual growth our client is looking to recruit a senior sales executive.
Our client is looking for experienced and self motivated sales people to considerably develop the commercial interests of the business.
Will involve extensive travelling selling special reports and country supplements in French speaking Africa. You will be the face of the company forging relationships with government agencies, diplomats and at Presidential level.
The role will involve considerable preparation beforehand and at least 2 weeks in-project in a designated country. Working on major accounts dealing with both advertising agencies, clients direct and attending major conferences and events.
You will be working closely with the publisher and other departments to develop the brand and the product. We are looking for people who can work on their own. Successful candidates will be excellent communicators who are happy to negotiate at a senior level and who can use their initiative to see projects through.
Successful candidates will have the following skills:
• Hands on role with responsibility for display, advertorials and sponsorship selling to media agencies and clients direct;
• Build and consolidate client relationships;
• Assist in marketing of the portfolio of publications and develop new markets and ideas.
• Experience in advertising sales in the publishing world;
• Experience in dealing with and pitching to agencies and clients;
• Excellent communication and presentation skills;
• Persuasive, convincing and imaginative;
• Experience in structuring and closing deals;
• Good computer skills with a strong knowledge in ExCel, Word and PowerPoint;
• Must be hard working, self-motivated, proactive and well organised;
• Flexible approach to other job related duties.
Only candidates with valid UK work permits will be considered
To apply for this role, click 'Apply Now'