International senior sales executive - London + International travel required
Role: Senior Sales Executive (French as first language)
Location: London, City
Package: 30k- 35k (dependant on experience) plus excellent uncapped commission
Based in luxury offices in the city, our clients boasts a 50 year history for publishing market leading B2B and B2C magazines, conferences, awards across EMEA. Due to continual growth our client is looking to recruit a senior sales executive.
Our client is looking for experienced and self motivated sales people to considerably develop the commercial interests of the business.
Will involve extensive travelling selling special reports and country supplements in French speaking Africa. You will be the face of the company forging relationships with government agencies, diplomats and at Presidential level.
The role will involve considerable preparation beforehand and at least 2 weeks in-project in a designated country. Working on major accounts dealing with both advertising agencies, clients direct and attending major conferences and events.
You will be working closely with the publisher and other departments to develop the brand and the product. We are looking for people who can work on their own. Successful candidates will be excellent communicators who are happy to negotiate at a senior level and who can use their initiative to see projects through.
Successful candidates will have the following skills:
• Hands on role with responsibility for display, advertorials and sponsorship selling to media agencies and clients direct;
• Build and consolidate client relationships;
• Assist in marketing of the portfolio of publications and develop new markets and ideas.
• Experience in advertising sales in the publishing world;
• Experience in dealing with and pitching to agencies and clients;
• Excellent communication and presentation skills;
• Persuasive, convincing and imaginative;
• Experience in structuring and closing deals;
• Good computer skills with a strong knowledge in ExCel, Word and PowerPoint;
• Must be hard working, self-motivated, proactive and well organised;
• Flexible approach to other job related duties.
Only candidates with valid UK work permits will be considered
To apply for this role, click 'Apply Now'
- 05 February 2013
- 05 March 2013
- Advertising, Advertising Agency, Business Magazines, Conferences, Consumer Magazines, Digital / Online, Directories, National Press, Regional Press
- Advertisement Director, Advertisement Manager, Agency Sales, Business Development, Field Sales, Sales Director, Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Senior Sales, Telesales
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Vaughn Recruitment
Experienced in working on various strands within the media industry. The Vaughn Recruitment team has a wealth of experience to suit your needs.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Sponsorship Telesales Business Magazines jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Sponsorship Telesales Consumer Magazines jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Sponsorship Telesales National Press jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Sponsorship Telesales Regional Press jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Sponsorship Telesales Digital / Online jobs in London (East)