Agency Sales exec - leading Radio Broadcaster
AGENCY SALES EXEC - LEADING RADIO GROUP
The role is not only pack full of fun exciting elements but the person who is bought on board will lots of career opportunities ahead of them. The key part of this role is to bring revenue in for the client not only across radio but also digital, podcasts, magazines, events and sponsorship. Your role on a day to day basis will involve
- You will be given agencies to rep depending on your experience; you will be out selling face to face on a regular basis as well as over the phone.
- This is very much a proactive sales role and you need to be meeting with your agencies all the time.
- Account management is also key to this role - you must make sure that you are keeping the clients happy and giving good customer service.
- You will be responding to agency briefs at all times - so a very fast paced environment to work in.
- Working closely with your Ad Director to come up with sales strategy to make sure you are growing the business
- You will be responsible for managing a planner - so you will need to set targets, motivate your planner and manage the revenue
The ideal candidate will have the following skills
- Ideally radio experience but the most important thing is that the candidate has 3 years media sales experience.
- Agency contacts is a must - you need to be confident in presenting and pitching to agencies
- A creative seller is key to this role
- You need to be a good motivator, be able to set targets and be highly organised
- A thorough understanding of the whole media market place as this is a cross platform sell.
This is a great role for someone who is looking to join a growing radio company who are constantly ahead of their market place. My client offer a great commission structure, a competitive salary and it's a fun filled environment!
About The Media Exchange
The Media Exchange has operated as a wholly independent, leading, media recruitment consultancy, since September 1993. We are based in Central London, 2 minutes walk from Oxford Circus.