Customer Value Executive - Major Accounts
Position: Customer Value Executive – Major Accounts
Where is it based?
Who are we?
Synonymous with accuracy, integrity and trust, Dow Jones & Company is one of the most respected brands in providing news and business information world-wide.
What is the role?
As a Customer Value Executive (CVE) your primary function will be to provide training to both new and existing Consultancy focused clients on how to use the range of Dow Jones products. The CVE plays a key role within the major account team by providing training and support with a focus on customer retention to some of Dow Jones largest professional services organisations and tier one banks. In addition to this, the CVE will also be expected to identify business development opportunities; these could be new, cross-sell, or up-sell opportunities.
What is my personal contribution?
To develop strategic relationships with both customers and the sales team to ensure strong, trustworthy working relationships. To develop into a truly customer-facing advisor providing a high level of support to customers in the financial services industry.
What are my accountabilities?
• Provide initial and on-going training to users of the full range of Dow Jones products
• Maintain contact with clients via telephone calls, online trainings and on-site visits
• Build and maintain professional relationships at all levels within the client base.
• Expand usage of Dow Jones products by existing clients
• Highlight at-risk clients to sales and management and develop a strategy to retain revenue
• Liaise with sales, management and product teams with regards to reasons for risk, main problems encountered, product development ideas, etc.
• Identify potential up-selling opportunities within your client base identifying new leads
• Maintain customer details, record interaction with clients and training visits in the CRM; work as a team with CVEs in other offices, offering assistance/cover when needed
• Act as main point of contact for some high profile clients
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Required
· Experience of client management and providing product training
· Research or business information background would be incredibly advantageous
· Ability to adapt a communication style whilst maintaining professionalism and credibility
· High level of initiative and self motivation with the desire to constantly improve service delivery through creative means.
· Ability to take ownership of problems and coordinate appropriate internal resources to help solve customers’ issues effectively and efficiently.
· University degree level education ideal
What we offer?
In return, we offer a professional, progressive and multicultural environment for you to grow personally as well as a wide range of benefits offered by a global company. Full training on the Dow Jones product range will be provided in addition to training on the markets in which we operate.
How do you apply?
If you feel that this exciting and fast paced position matches your skills, experience and motivation then please submit your CV which must state your salary expectations to the link provided.
Please note only candidates requested for interview will be contacted
Closing date: Friday 22nd February 2013