This job has now expired
My client is one of the UK's leading Newspaper publisher and they are looking for a fresh thinking, commercially focused creative solutions manager to pro-actively sell creative ideas to media agencies and clients.
As the Creative Solutions Manager your overall responsibility will be to generate incremental ad revenues from your designated agency/client patch. Your responsibilities will include :-
- Initiate, develop and deliver multi- platform creative ideas to agencies and clients
- Developing strong editorial relationships
- Pro- actively identify and develop new commercial opportunities across all titles and on all platforms
- Be at the forefront of new trends and practices in the media industry
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with editorial
As the Creative Solutions Manager you will:-
- Be an expert at delivering compelling and exciting creative solutions
- Have strong business acumen and spot opportunities
- Be bold in thinking to champion new ideas
- Be a strong presenter
- Be familiar with industry research tools like NRS/ TGI/ Touchpoints etc
If you are a Creative Solutions Manages who is looking for a new challenge with a leading media owner and is passionate about creative solutions then please send your CV to email@example.com as my client is interviewing NOW!
Please do not apply unless you have the relevant experience. Due to the high volume of applications only successful applicants will be contacted and if you have not heard from us in two weeks of your application please assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you