Digital Sales Executive
Digital Sales Executive - Digital Publisher - London
An opportunity for a Digital Sales Executive has arisen within a leading UK digital media publisher.
This position will involve you selling across the company's digital products so it calls for someone who must have at least one year's experience in a digital media sales role, gained in another media publishing/digital media environment.
Key requirements for this Digital Sales Executive position:
- An up to date knowledge of the UK digital advertising market and a genuine passion for digital advertising
- Proven experience in a digital media sales executive role
- Proven experience of successfully achieving your sales targets
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written and the ability to work to tight deadline and prioritise and manage your time effectively
- Experience of working directly with media agency clients
To be considered for this Digital Sales Executive opportunity, you must also be:
- Commercially astute
- A confident person who is client focused and has proven client relationship skills
- Highly motivated, adaptable and proactive
- Results driven, self-motivated and ambitious
- A good team player
This leading name in media and publishing benefits from having a similar culture to a start-up - which means this digital arm of the business is constantly evolving and changing. As such, I am seeking passionate and talented individuals who will contribute significantly to the company's growth and success.
In this exciting and changing culture and business environment, you'll be rewarded by a stimulating and varied role, and by working with a talented and inspiring team and leaders.
To Apply for the Digital sales executive role above, click the apply button now
About Phoenix Consulting
Based in London and working globally, Phoenix Consulting is an independent media recruitment and headhunting consultancy.