This job has now expired
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a top media owner as a Direct Sales Account Manager. The role will involve you selling airtime to potential new customers and maintaining revenue from existing ones.
This company will allow the right candidate to grow and expand their knowledge of the industry, as well as offering plenty of career progression.
To be considered for this role the Direct Sales Account Manager will have previous experience working within a media sales environment. You will need to be commercially aware and thrive under pressure.
- Must be target driven, be aware of monthly sales budget aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Cold calling potential customers to prospect for new business
- Being proactive, sometimes sourcing your own leads, looking at trends and developments in different industries
- Maintain and service the companies database of clients, developing relationships with existing customers in person, via telephone calls and emails
- Arrange and attend meetings with customers being able to pitch advertising opportunities across the company platform.
- Representing the company in a professional manner when face to face with clients
- Need to be able to create structured proposals, using research data to support your argument
The candidate must also have:
- Excellent product knowledge and enthusiasm for the product
- Strong communication skills across all levels
- Good organisation skills
- Good negotiation skills and ability to close a sale
- Be extremely self motivated and independent
The role is paying up to £30,000 with an OTE of a further 30% on top. This company offers excellent benefits on top of its bonus structure.