This job has now expired
The Search Planner will have regular contact with clients, and as such, for the most part, they will be the main contact. The Search Planner must have prior knowledge on how to dictate the Search Strategy depending on local market and you must ensure delivery on objectives. You will have the opportunity to work on an amazing client and you will have the opportunity to build on the relationship.
This role is purely PPC, so the right candidate must be experienced in this area within a media agency.
Key Responsibilities and Skill Required:
- Ability to devise budget according to the current campaign performance as well as client objectives across all local markets and centrally managed accounts
- Ability to manage reallocation and/or prioritization of workload where and when necessary
- Ensure that all search projects are effectively meeting client goals and/or expectations with an excellent level of quality.
- Ensure that PPC accounts remain profitable to the business
- Understanding of commercial relationship and profitability of client
- Advanced understanding and knowledge of search management technologies
- Great attention to detail
- Analytical approach to work with the ability to analyse data and make assumptions upon it
The right candidate for this role enjoys working to deadlines, and will be a team player. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who wants to gain great experience and further their career. If you have any previous experience in Search and want to branch out, then give SYLEX a call. If you are still unsure, this media agency offers its staff great opportunities and benefits!
Sylex currently has a number of other Search roles available at leading media agencies that may be of interest to you. We recruit into the majority of the top 20 media planning and buying agencies as well as many strong independents.
Contact: Rita Whyte 020-7920-6405 Email: email@example.com
Get in touch today!