This job has now expired
I'm working with a leading international performance marketing agency who are recruiting for a SEO Account Manager. Working in a team of 8ppl but part of an international network you will be working on well-known accounts across entertainment, retail, FMCG and financial services. Working with an incredibly inspiring Director who has been described as a bit of a SEO guru you really will be learning from the best. This role will suit candidates who are either in a AM role looking to join an exciting company or someone who has SEO experience (technical) looking to move into something more client facing.
Day to day your role will involve -
- Managing campaigns
- SEO - link building, site optimisation etc
- Handling all day to day client communication and attending client meetings
- Carrying out specific activity on the campaign
- Providing regular reporting to clients and updating them on progress
- Working alongside other key areas of the business including PPC and social
Experience required -
- You will have worked within SEO and understand the technical side of things
- Want to be in a client facing role
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- Either been in a similar role or looking for the next step up (client side or agency)
This is a really great role working for a great company who offer excellent training and benefits and an exciting management team.
A truly focused recruitment business based in London’s West End, Gemini Search is part of Hamilton Bradshaw