Account Director (Planning)
My client employs more than 2500 talented professionals, working in over 90 offices across 70 markets worldwide. A huge company, but unlike many of its competitors, remains personal and succinct.
The Account Director will lead the cross platform media activity across a selection of high profile client accounts across a variety of sectors including FMCG, Retail, Travel and Tech.
This role will support the Business Director with the management of the portfolio as well as taking a senior planning role across a number of important clients within the agency.
The core responsibilities are:
- Media planning/ analysis,
- Client management,
- Strategy development and planning of new marketing campaigns.
- Ability to analyse, identify and resolve complex issues with assertiveness and action oriented focus is paramount.
A successful candidate will need to be an exemplary, challenging and innovative Account Director already in a similar role or someone looking for a step up from a Senior Account Manager position.
- Sound analysis and planning experience across all traditional media, sound digital expertise a bonus
- Articulate communicator, able to build and influence relationships at the highest level
- Several years of media agency experience
- Is a curious and inquisitive individual with an open, challenging and engaging approach
- Ability to balance the need for solid strategic thinking with the need to deliver and get things done speedily and efficiently
- Team player, able to lead by example and willing to get involved at all levels of the planning / campaign delivery process
My client wants their people to be the best at what they do to deliver cutting edge work and the best possible results for their clients. Development is not an optional extra; you will get fantastic support in developing your skills at every step of your career journey.
My client is a friendly, fast, and fun open organisation who respects talent in not title. Valuing fresh, challenging thinking – if you want to be part of a culture and environment that encourages creative and insightful thinking get in touch now!
Fantastic benefits including - Group Personal Pension Scheme, Season Ticket Loans, Life Assurance, Free Breakfasts + loads more!