Senior Account Manager OUTDOOR/DIGITAL OUTDOOR
My Client is the market leader in their format who's portfolio of clients include Visa, Panasonic, Mirror Group, BT - They are looking for a dynamic, tenacious individual full of personality to join their growing sales team. Strong organisational skills are necessary as you will be planning and managing your day.
You will be selling across a number of formats targeting a mass audience offering Digital, Poster, NFC and Blipper opportunities.
The role will primarily assume responsibility for finding new business opportunities and preparing and delivering presentations as well as account handling a large number of existing clients. There will be a specific requirement with this job to cover off the senior contacts at agencies and specialists, so existing contacts here are essential. The successful candidate will also be required to trade their own business, so experience of negotiating business is essential and contacts in the specialist buying departments will be a bonus.
Agency account handling
- Managing a portfolio of accounts
- Dealing with all aspects of a campaign
- Using an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business
- Leading and training other members of the account team
- Achieving sales targets, allocated on either a monthly, quarterly or yearly basis.
- Delivering sales presentations to high-level executives
- Working proactively, and presenting campaign ideas before a brief has even been received
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing clients
- Establish in-personrelationships by conducting a high volume of face to face meetings
- To regularly visit each agency to sell, present and ensure they are updated on all the companies Media “news”
- Proactively source new leads
- Always respond to all requests both internally and externally professionally and to meet agreed deadlines
- Identify revenue sources from each contact and effectively sell the your Media portfolio
- Become a “specialist” in your client’s eyes, not only on your media, but also on outdoor as a whole
- Ensuring that your agencies are fully informed of any new developments in the portfolio
- You will closely monitor and chase offers with agencies and clients and endeavour to close the deal wherever possible
- Be aware of short-term money, news within each agency/client and which advertisers are spending
- Track & report sales calls and opportunities on Salesforce (Company CRM)
- Responding promptly, efficiently and correctly to briefs from trading or planning departments atSpecialists / Agencies
- Negotiating deals
- Ability to work under pressure
- Understanding of strong team work dynamic – ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to sell conceptually & consultatively
- Ability to be creative and adaptable in a dynamic entrepreneurial environment
- Good communicator – externally and internally
- Attention to detail in proposals & rate calculations
- Proactive and Self-starting
- Presentation skills
- Listening skills
- Negotiation skills
- Time Management
- Customer Focused
- Confident to sell at all levels
If you would like more information on the role or want to know about other opportunities we have at Greene Media Network, Please contact Nicola on 07766 918 444
About Greene Media Network
Greene Media Network is a specialist consultancy, recruiting graduates through to board level positions in the media industry.