* As a Senior Planner you will work across a range of this Media Agency's medium sized accounts, with some great variety, including FMCG and Luxury Retail Brands.
* As a Senior Planner you will work alongside the Media Manager on the team and will be a client-facing contact working across all of the brands media communication areas activity.
* You will be involved in a range of media planning activity from promotion, to developing channel partnerships and media planning.
* You will be responsible for helping develop ideas / media strategies and converting them into implementational frameworks. Where necessary you will work alongside media owners to create bespoke solutions.
* Responsibility for junior members of the team will also be expected.
Currently one of the fastest growing media agencies in the UK, this company is renowned in the industry for doing things differently and winning new clients. They are a niche agency providing innovative and unique communication solutions across media and digital. They have become one of the most competitive agencies in their landscape and enjoy working with clients across FMCG, Automotive and consumer electronics. This media agency really do invest in their staff. They have an excellent staff retention rate, a brilliant atmosphere and are constantly winning new business.
* A proven track record in media planning, ideally from within a media agency.
* Excellent media planning skills, with the ability to combine strategic thinking delivered through a grounded understanding of media.
* Experience of planning across all media, including digital.
* You should be a great client server, but also not afraid to challenge to ensure you get that 'media-first'.
* Knowledge or experience of the telecoms industry will also be useful.
Please submit your CV to apply or call Amanda on 0207 612 3842 to discuss further.
For similar opportunities in Media Strategy and Planning please add my on Linkedin:
pfj is the UK’s largest and leading media recruiter. We recruit sales professionals ranging from Media Sales Executives and Advertising Account Managers, through to MD and CEO level jobs, across Consumer Magazines, B2B Magazines, National Press, Regional