Multilingual Sales Executive – Travel Media
Sales Executive – Travel Media
- Ink has revolutionised the way we sell, we focus on qualified leads and effective sales conversations in order to sell our travel media products. Our sales teams ensure that our customers receive the care and attention they deserve to ensure profitability without having individual sales targets.
- Ink has an effective, creative and resourceful group of like minded advertising sales people who work together globally to ensure that we achieve our company goals. Due to our year on year growth we require additional sales people to join our international sales floor.
- Ink is looking to invite candidates to join our happy team who possess the following characteristics: positivity, energy (all day long!), dynamism, creativity, inquisitive and persistent nature, passionate, hard working, customer service focused with a good sense of humour.
- Experience in media sales is desirable, but not essential – what is essential is a positive attitude, the ability to motivate yourself and the focus to make the most of every opportunity.
- The position are based at our London office and although the roles are predominately phone based there is the opportunity to travel within Europe.
- We are looking for a variety of language skills including German, French, Italian, Swedish, Dutch, and of course English.
- Selling your advertising product – lead generation, cold calling, closing on the phone and face to face
- Providing five star customer service ensuring repeat bookings
- Identifying and creating real business opportunities to present to existing and new clients
- Following our sales process on every call to every client
- Passion for advertising and media
- Confidence in your abilities
- Desire to improve skills
- Being accountable for your actions
- Naturally happy and positive
- First class, on going coaching and development
- Listed as 7th in the Investec Hot 100 Real Business List 2012
- Travel opportunities
- Be a happy member of our team that adds value to the business on a daily basis
Ink is the global leader in connecting companies with travellers. As well as producing more inflight magazines for more airlines than anyother company in the world, Ink reaches a captive audience of hundreds of millions of travellers each year with Targeted Advertising (TAD) on confirmation emails, check-in emails, print-at-home & mobile boarding passes and on onboard entertainment systems.
Ink works with over three dozen airlines, produces media in 17 languages, and sells advertising in over 100 countries. Our travel clients include companies as diverse as, Air Macau, Bangkok Airways, easyJet, Eurostar, Germanwings, Gulf Air, Jetstar, Ryanair, THAI Airways, Tiger Airways, TurboJET (the ferry from Hong Kong to Macau), United Airlines, PrivatAir and Wizz Air.
Ink is the owner of the Airline Retail Conference (ARC) in Europe and Asia, the China Travel Retail conference in Shanghai, and produces the Airline Passenger Experience Media Platform in association with APEX, the Airline Passenger Experience Association. We also publish TimeOut Singapore.
For more information see www.ink-global.com