Print Agency Sales Executive
This job has now expired
Haymarket Motoring is looking for an experienced Print Agency Sales Executive to join our talented, dynamic and innovative team. The person who takes on this role will be responsible for account managing, maximising revenues and proactively pitching new ideas and creative solutions across the print motoring portfolio for a dedicated patch of west-end agency accounts.
Working across, a vast amount and all of the key manufacturer brands at these agencies, you will be expected to develop, maintain and build relationships by proactively servicing clients and keeping contacts at all levels up to date with new initiatives, ideas and research. An existing set of strong print orientated agency contacts would be advantageous.
The ability to interface with all areas of the business and to work effectively as part of a team is essential in achieving your sales objectives within this role. We are looking for a creative and tenacious individual with a desire to work within a fast-paced, autonomous and demanding environment. This will provide an exciting and challenging opportunity for the right candidate
An enjoyable working environment is imperative to the success of our teams and you will play a pivotal role on Haymarket’s biggest brands. Our teams handle accounts for some of the UK’s highest spending and best known brands.
- Maximise revenues for the Haymarket Motoring Portfolio through volume and yield of sales from your assigned agencies
- To account manage your agencies at all levels. Proactively servicing and developing strong relationships by keeping clients up to date with Haymarket initiatives
- Ensure you are responsible for generating maximum revenue from your agencies in accordance with their annual contract with Haymarket and revenue targets set
- Generate incremental revenue through development of new and innovative creative solutions
- Achieve agreed levels of productivity/KPI’s
- Research, write and deliver complex proposals through PowerPoint and Keynote
- Print, online and agency sales experience required
- Experience in face to face sales and presenting to clients/agencies
- Proven track record in working to challenging targets
- Proactive attitude with an ability to work to tight deadlines with great attention to detail
- Examples of creative selling/creative solutions for clients within a print environment
- High degree of self motivation, as well as being a positive team player
- A confident closer and strong negotiator
- Strategic thinker, both long and short term
- Educated to degree level