Senior Search Manager with Global Media Agency
A leading media agency in London is recruiting for a Search Manager to join their business. They are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced, driven and confident manager who has a passion for delivering great results for high-profile clients. The role would be reporting to one of our search directors whilst being personally responsible for management of junior members of staff.
- Campaign planning that achieves client objectives
- Complete understanding of SEM
- Ability to sell new ideas and recommendations into clients
- Deliver consistently high quality outputs i.e. presentations, proposals
- Meeting client objectives
- Running meetings and reporting
- Supporting the Director with proposals and pitches
- Understand client business objectives and background
- Build strong relationships with clients, becoming an integral part of managing search activity
- Streamline processes and procedures in your team
Ideally you will have experience working with big brands and you will ideally have around 1.5-2 years experience working within another media agency but they will consider client side experience. If this sounds like you please get in touch immediately.
About Gemini Search
A truly focused recruitment business based in London’s West End, Gemini Search is part of Hamilton Bradshaw