This job has now expired
A top five Media Agency which thrive on ensuring they give their clients a competitive advantage! They are fast growing and an exciting place to work. They believe that they exist to solve our clients' communications problems and to deliver results
The Data analyst will be expected to...
- Help the Planners to become better, broader research practitioners through a mixture of training, sharing and inspiring.
- Grow incremental revenue by offering more advanced research and insight products, methodologies and opportunities to clients
- Develop stock tools, data and workshop approaches to reduce the amount of time spent on reinventing the wheel
- Think critically and with curiosity about information sources - about why things might not be as they seem - and who don't just want to take things on trust
- Tell stories from information by weaving different sources together into a convincing whole
- Manipulate data correctly and reshape them to suit a particular task or tale
- Classical quantitative research and statistics
- Someone who has done a degree in psychology, economics or sociology with social research methods; likely know how to muck about with government stats from the Family Expenditure Survey, or off Google's Public Data explorer.
- Knowledge of SPSS and how to do Factor Analysis. You will know what a cohort is, and why longitudinal research is expensive.
To apply for the Data Analyst please click apply below.