Event Sales Manager
Event Sales Manager: London - 30K - 32K Basic + 30% com
Our client hosts a series of events for travel agents and the travel and tourism industry.
The ideal candidate will come from an event, exhibition or delegate sales background.
Candidate’s main responsibility will be to work closely with the Sales Director and Brand Director, identifying new event opportunities within the travel trade, creating exhibitor & sponsorship sales plans to maximise revenue growth and achieve targets.
The role will require an element of travel consisting of up to 32 days a year.
Key day-to-day tasks of the Sales Manager include:
- Manage and build relationships with customers to drive event sales revenue growth year on year
- Source new business from competition and other mediums/ lead generation routes
- Develop close links with clients to identify new ways of developing revenue
- You will be required to attend industry events, seminars and conferences to build awareness of the brand within the marketplace
Key attributes sought in the Sales Manager include:
- 2 – 3 years event sales/ management experience
- Strong presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Impeccable telephone manner and confident with sales presentations
- Strong sense of creativity, enthusiasm and passion for both events and travel industry
To be considered for the Event Sales Manager role please click ‘Apply’ below.
About Manu Forti
Manu Forti recruits solely for media companies, publishers and exhibition organisers.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Sponsorship Senior Sales Digital / Online jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Sponsorship Senior Sales Exhibitions jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Sponsorship Senior Sales Advertising jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Sponsorship Senior Sales Events jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Sponsorship Senior Sales Conferences jobs in London (Central)