This job has now expired
Telegraph Media Group is currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager for a 6 month contract, to sit within the Publishing and Entertainment (‘Books’ and ‘Food & Drink’) section of the Telegraph Direct eCommerce team.
The purpose of this position is to develop and manager Telegraph branded third party business partnerships that maximise profits from the sale of products and services directly to Telegraph readers.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for the following – across both Books and Food & Drink:
- Management of the website; emphasis to SEO and tracking improvements, update prize draw competitions, develop regular email presence
- Maintain contact with Books and Culture Online and Offline team and ensure all editorial tagging and links are in place.
- Manage in-paper inventory, write ad copy; Work with design to insure in-paper offers are engaging and responsive.
- Use digital tracking tools for analysis and insight of online customer behaviour.
Food & Drink
- Account management of Telegraph Wine partner:
- Managing the creative process.
- Management and optimisation of all available sales channels and development of new ones
- Negotiation of commercials.
- Management and development of events programme.
- Close attention to KPIs.
- Reporting month/year end to accounts.
- Maintaining regular contact with partners.
It is essential that all applicants have previous experience of
· Managing and negotiating with third parties, including negotiating commercials and agreeing contractual terms.
· Direct marketing/Direct Response experience: understanding acquisition, retention, data selections and database analysis
Ideally, applicants will be from a publishing or media environment, with a background in e-Commerce and/or marketing
For a full brief or to apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.