Online Advertising Sales Executive - 25-33K - Leading Consumer Magazine Brand
Talented, ambitious Online Advertising Sales Executive required to join the team at the UK’s No.1 Parenting consumer magazine brand
We’re the multi-award winning publishing and events group behind a portfolio of groundbreaking magazine titles. Boasting strong brands and high-profile media partners, our titles are entertaining, stylish & innovative, commanding loyal, engaged readerships. We are one of the UK's leading media owners, offering real career progression in a vibrant, creative environment.
ABOUT THE BRAND:
We’re now looking for an assured, accomplished Online Advertising Sales Executive to join the team at our leading parenting magazine, a well-known title produced in affiliation with an iconic early-years brand. The magazine and its partner website are fresh, modern, bold - a classy contemporary parenting magazine with a difference. The website is a strong brand extension incorporating all the values of the magazine title and demonstrating unique online reach & functionality and a strong community network of trendy, forward-thinking fashion-oriented mums. The title has already built a strong readership, advertising revenue and market share and is currently the no 1 consumer parenting magazine.
You will have a proven track record in media sales, ideally within the consumer/customer magazine sector, although we are also very interested in strong applicants from a B2B media sales or other media sales background. You must have some experience in online media sales & be keen to develop your digital media sales skills. You're excited by the unique opportunities and challenges in brand and audience development offered by digital platforms.
You will have substantial experience in dealing with client-direct accounts and, ideally, media buying agencies. You will thrive on the challenge of achieving targeted revenue and developing long-term market profile. You’re creative and commercially astute - skilled in opening and developing business opportunities. You will have the confidence, tenacity and flair to enjoy building the advertising share and revenues of a high-profile digital brand. You will also be keen to achieve recognition & progress a media sales career in a successful, fast -growing, creative company.
ABOUT THE ROLE - CORE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To ensure sales targets are achieved
- To develop and grow client base and spend
- To generate reports to provide feedback on effectiveness of campaigns
- To monitor traffic levels and impact of individual elements of all advertising campaigns, advise and implement necessary actions to achieve forecasted impressions
- To monitor available future inventory and traffic expectations to ensure all opportunities are exploited
- To ensure forward planning is accurate and relevant
- To represent the magazine at all relevant exhibitions and events
- To ensure accurate and responsible admin for all bookings
- To liaise with production teams to ensure the smooth running of orders
- So - if you can take on all of the above with confidence & flair we want to hear from you! Apply now attaching your CV as a Word or pdf document.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Subscriptions Senior Sales Consumer Magazines jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Subscriptions Senior Sales National Press jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Subscriptions Senior Sales Regional Press jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Subscriptions Senior Sales Digital / Online jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Subscriptions Senior Sales Advertising jobs in London (East)