This job has now expired
Key Account Manager- £50k + 25-30k + benefits
This could be the role you had been searching for….lots of commission and travel, some things are too good to be true, this is not the case here!
Our B2B Client currently have an exciting opportunity in their Central London office for an ambitious Government/Defence sector focused Key Account Manager looking to join the world leader in media information. They are an expanding global business, offering an excellent opportunity for a career-driven and money-hungry Key Account Manager looking to establish a fruitful career in the market leading and ever-growing Defence brand.
Reporting to an Account Director, the Key Account Managers is responsible for going deep and wide within existing government/national security services accounts, managing and growing revenues as well as sourcing new streams of income for the business. Selling the flagship products and services, our client are seeking applicants that have previously sold business information/open source intelligence or related services into the government/national security services sector both nationally and internationally. International travel may be required.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Achieving revenue targets from new and existing Government clients.
- Presenting the opportunities and value of our clients products and services.
- Building up long term relationships and developing account plans
- Determining client needs and to be constantly aware of opportunities to upsell to an organisation.
- Building strategic selling, presentation, proposal writing and bespoke solutions skills.
Ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Strong account management and business development track record
- Excellent track record in selling business intelligence solutions to government/national security services senior decision makers
- Experience in presenting the value of market information is desired
- Strong presentation, communication, negotiation and closing skills
- Highly developed business acumen and ability to understand the wider issues of the industry
- European language would be advantageous
This is an excellent opportunity with unlimited earning potential for a driven, tenacious, intelligent, articulate, ambitious and intuitive Key Account Manager who enjoys the challenging and fast-paced nature of Account Management/Business Development and is looking to establish a career in a global business intelligence brand with fantastic career development opportunities.
Send Savvy your CV!
d: 0207 538 3299 **** NEW NUMBER ****
Check us out www.savvyrecruitment.com