This job has now expired
London: Sales Director; 35 - 45K Basic + Comm
Our client is UK’s only jobs board specialising in part-time roles for people with skills and experience.
The founder of the site realised many years ago that many educated, professional women were looking for well-paid part-time employment but no job board specialised in their requirements. Our client now provides this but not only to women: they cover all professional forms of employment including finance, marketing, PR, HR, etc.
The ideal candidate will have a start-up mentality and will not only manage the team but also grow the business.
Key day-to-day tasks of the Sales Director include:
- Manage and grow sales for the job board Responsible for advertising revenue of the jobsite, including from ad sales (SMEs, corporate accounts, advertising agencies, recruitment consultancies), sponsorship opportunities (Power Part Time, employer branding) and any other advertising revenue sources
- Work closely with the Founder, in setting the sales strategy at the corporate level, and following up on leads
- Work closely with the Managing Director, in developing new partnerships with other publishers, organisations to grow job volume and generate revenue
- To liaise with marketing and PR teams to coordinate comms efforts to support sales
Attributes sought in the Sales Director include:
- Experience of managing a sales team
- Experience within recruitment sales
- Excellent strategic and team management skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
To be considered for the Sales Director position please click 'Apply' below.