Sponsorship Sales - Conferences
Conference Sales Executive - Sponsorship
£ 30 - 34,000 + Car Allowance + 25% comm
This is a role for an ambitious Sponsorship Sales Executive to manage a portfolio of events in the Aviation sector for this leading conference business which is part of a FTSE100 company.
You will be joining a Conferences division which is expanding and currently runs over 60 events globally.
This role is as a result of promotion and will be joining a professional friendly team of 7. There is the opportunity for international travel with this role as well as the opportunity to do 5 or more visits per month.
This is truly a great opportunity to make the next step up in your career if you have about 12 months experience selling within a similar conference role.
- Research, identify and successfully close new business
- Manage and develop strong relationships with key customers
- Build new sponsorship propositions that deliver on customers’ objectives
- Deliver against agreed KPIs
- Build and maintain a comprehensive pipeline of qualified leads
- Demonstrate effective time management to ensure objectives are delivered
- Demonstrate accurate forecasting and reporting
- A positive and energetic attitude
- The ability to quickly understand your market dynamics
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Self- motivation, taking ownership for achieving your own targets
- A team player, committed to supporting the team goals
- A willingness to develop and improve your performance
- Experience in exhibition and/or sponsorship solutions, ideally in an events business
- Proven track record in delivering and exceeding sales targets
- Proven ability to generate new business as well as manage existing accounts
- Ability to develop high value, creative sponsorship solutions
- Highly effective telephone sales skills
A niche recruitment consultancy specialising in recruitment of media sales, digital and marketing positions ranging from entry level to senior management level.