Digital Account / Business Development Manager
We are looking for someone to join the account management team at our Bristol based office
The role is defined as a sales role, where you will be engaging with clients both new and old to help identify where our capabilities can help solve their problems. Our clients are looking for creativity, innovation and accountability - this is not simply selling advertising space.
What separates simply doing well in the role to being excellent in the role is having the creative spark that captures the imagination and enthusiasm of your clients. This differentiates us from our competitors and will define you and your success in the role as client imagination and enthusiasm develops into trust and loyalty.
The role involves managing the whole sales process from prospecting, to proposal writing, to pitching and closing before working with our dedicated delivery team to ensure client expectations are exceeded time and time again.
You will be working alongside some of the most dynamic and exciting digital talent in the industry on some of the market leading titles in each sector. The team you will be joining takes huge pride in the work we do - we are demanding but we support one another throughout.
This role will suit somebody who has a real passion for digital media, who gets excited by creative online marketing campaigns and has experience in creating, selling and delivering integrated marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of the publishing industry
- Up to 12 months media sales or similar commercial experience
- Experience communicating with senior C-Level executives
- Experience working with leading media agencies
- Face to face media sales experience and a proven track record of success.
- To be a commercial ambassador for your sector
- Maintain excellent professional sales standards
- Help to define the commercial direction and strategy for your sector
- Ensure that key revenue lines hit budget; online, events etc.
- Responsible for the commercial success of events in your sector
- Assist in creating sales briefs and collateral for all key commercial initiatives
- Monthly reporting on key defined commercials directly to the Publisher
- Help to build relationships with clients, agencies, institutes and bodies
- Advise on social media strategy for your sector, with direction from the Publisher
- Install excellent customer service and engagement levels for all of your customers, including use of the CRM system
- Life Assurance
- Sift Rewards Retail Discount
- Subsidised Gym Membership
- Long Service Annual Leave
- Work-life Balance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Sports Team Facilities
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Support