SJP Business Media (SJP) is a rapidly growing integrated business-to-business media and events company with a strong portfolio of brands in future focused markets. Our loyal people are very important to the business which is why we have a high retention rate of staff. Our culture encourages innovation in approach and delivers investment in our products.
The successful Account Manager will help develop two of our most exciting brands Mobile Europe & European Communications across print, online and events and more.
European Communications (www.eurocomms.com) is now in its 25th year and is the leading source of news, features and information for the European telco industry. It now includes a portfolio of business content driven channels that include a quarterly title, a daily news feed, series of seminars, research projects as well as our magazine’s web portal,
Mobile Europe (www.mobileeurope.co.uk) has been at the forefront of developments in the mobile industry for over 15 years. As a bi-monthly title, web portal and news feed Mobile Europe looks to set the agenda as well as reporting on developments in this fast paced industry.
- Working across these two pan-European portfolios. Working with and reporting directly into the Publisher Winning new business from existing leads that and through your own endeavours Being responsible for delivering on existing projects across different platforms as well as developing and executing new commercially successful ideas Meeting clients such as Nokia Siemens Networks, Alcatel Lucent and Cisco to present new idea’s and deliver perfect presentations Attending a number of international telecom events
- Someone with a proven track record of sales in business media and events The Account Manager will have looked after a range of blue chip clients You will be comfortable dealing with all levels, marketing executives through to CMO and be effective with both. Will demonstrate they have come up with ideas that generated new revenue streams The Account Manager will be responsible for business development and maintaining client relations. The Account Manager would be able to demonstrate a proactive approach towards their clients through excellent sales territory growth.
- Training and development. Sales incentives Opportunity to win holidays and vouchers Working with a social bunch A professional but informal office environment. SJP Business Media is located in modern dynamic offices in the heart of the city of London and very close to both Bank and Cannon street tube stations.
For further information and to apply online please click on the "Apply Now" button
SJP Business Media
SJP is an established Business-to-Business magazine and web publisher with a strong portfolio of magazines in niche markets.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Sponsorship Telesales Business Magazines jobs in London (North)
- Full Time Sponsorship Telesales Digital / Online jobs in London (North)
- Full Time Sponsorship Telesales Exhibitions jobs in London (North)
- Full Time Sponsorship Telesales Advertising jobs in London (North)
- Full Time Sponsorship Telesales Events jobs in London (North)